'Tink'
(translation... Think but in an Indian accent)
~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Have you ever second guessed yourself? And then second guessed your second guessing?
Confusing I know.
It’s like you know what you want, then you wonder if what you want is what you really want. then you wonder why you wondered about wondering if you wanted it.
Makes sense in my mind.
Anywho, anywhat, anywhere. I’ve heard a saying before that said, “what's feeling without emotion”
think about it.
Well you know.. or do you know? I mean I can’t really judge if you know or not right? I don’t know who you are or what you know and don’t know. But I can tell you what I know.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~
New thought.
I’m trying to figure out certain things I wondered about today,
sometimes I wish we had cameras in our eye balls and notebooks in our minds.
So I could take snapshots of things I see and write down things that I think about and then recall them later on.
And I could do all of this without having to carry extra things around.
I don’t like carrying a purse around, it’s too much, and too girly? But all I need is money and keys right? (oh and maybe a phone)
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you
with power through his spirit in your inner being,
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
And i pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power, together with all the saints,
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:16-19

No comments:
Post a Comment