Today is Good Friday, a day that we remember the pain and suffering that took place
in order for us to be set free from what entangles us from day to day.
I've become victim to it far too many times.
For a while now I've been pained (in my heart)
with the thought that people I hold dear
will not celebrate when we all have a party in Heaven.
I don't know about you, but I'm a party person,
and the more people that come the better the party gets.
I have such a heaviness in my heart that just won't go away.
It reminds me of the line in the song 'Hosanna' by Hillsong when they say,
"BREAK MY HEART FOR WHAT BREAKS YOURS"
My heart is at it's breaking point for so many that I love.
Jesus knows what's up. He's been through it all.
He's the only one that can save us from the grip of death.
"Because he himself suffered when he was tempted,
he is able to help those who are being tempted."
Hebrews 2:18

No comments:
Post a Comment