Sunday, April 24, 2011

Underlined

"HE IS RISEN!"
It's a beautiful day outside, 
       so much for those thunderstorms those weathermen predicted. 
HA  
                                       Just shows how God controls the weather and today is the best day ever 
                                                             so why not have the sun shining and the sky blue as brilliant eyes 
                                                                                      (blue ones of course because brown wouldn't make much sense). 


Church today was awesome, 
well it's awesome every Sunday but it was extra awesome today.
 I wish that there were that many people at church every week 
because it was like one big party with singing and dancing and a wonderful happy vibe.


One of my favorite things is, when I'm listening to a sermon, and we talk about a verse and I think in my head wow i really like that verse... so I look it up. But that's not the best part (don't get ahead of me here!) When I find it and then realize I've already underlined the verse. and then I think hmmm "Thanks God, you're awesome at reminding me things and letting me know how much you love me"


The verse John 20:29
"Then Jesus told him, 'Because you have
seen me, you have believed; blessed are those
who have not seen and yet have believed.'"

I had the last part underlined. 

And I smiled.

H    A    P    P    Y        E    A    S    T    E    R    !

No comments:

Post a Comment