"And maybe I'm too young to keep good love from going wrong but tonight you're on my mind, so you never know" -Sigor Rós
I guess I've just been thinking a lot. It's funny you know, how once you find someone that you're comfortable with and think about all the time, that things change.
It's hard to put a finger on how exactly they change but of course it's easy to tell that they certainly do.
Have you ever just wanted to hear someone's voice? Or smell their 'smell' or even just watch everything they do because they fascinate you so much?
Funny, I can relate.
It's weird that there is no exact moment that all of this started to change, slowly? maybe, feels pretty sudden.
ANYWAY
Yet even though we know it won't be happily ever after... we keep going? why? well I look at all of my post-it notes i have scattered colorfully all over my desk... and I find this quote "Playing it safe doesn't stop bad stuff from happening,
So you might as well go for it."
Maybe that's why? all I know is that I'm going to hold tight to what I have until I can't hold on any longer.
"Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances, for this is
God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:
Post a Comment