Have you ever stared at a piece a paper, wanting so badly to write something worth while on it
yet not knowing what exact words to pick or how to express the feelings you have in your heart?
It's like that today, I have things that I want to say and yet I don't know how to put them in black and white.
A picture is worth a thousand words right? Well I don't even know what picture to put to this feeling, if it's a feeling at all.
Maybe a song could tell of these emotions, but then I'd want to write it myself and then we're right back to putting it all in black and white.
I like how some days we can feel super Goofy or really Sentimental. Today, I'd say it's a mixture of both with a touch of Cold in there somewhere.
But I know I always have the
JOY JOY JOY JOY
Down in my heart.
but I will see you again and you will rejoice,
and no one will take away your joy."
John 16:22

No comments:
Post a Comment