I wonder about a lot of things and then I wonder if wondering is bad.
What are other words for wondering?
Being curious?
Like curious george the monkey?
oh to be able to climb things like a monkey, swing from tree to tree.
I miss swings and jumping off to see who can land the farthest out from the swing-set.
Seems to me that I may never grow up?
does that mean I will never mature?
I'd always like to stay young even if i don't look it.
I got a beer the other night at a pub, didn't even get carded.
Kind of disappointing but not terrible.
Things like that, like how people get offended no matter what people do is so frustrating.
No one offends someone on purpose unless they are just a mean person.
I like being super nice to mean people because then maybe deep down they will want to be nice because someone was nice to them.
Chain reaction,
that's everything isn't it?
Certain things would never happen if everything before it never happened.
God has a GREAT plan for us all.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6Too bad we only get a piece of the puzzle.
I like doing puzzles.
My Favorite part is putting the last piece in that puzzle
but then it's over and it quickly becomes a happy sad moment.
I must go. With my one piece that will soon fit with everyone else's to create a masterpiece!
Farewell

No comments:
Post a Comment