Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aloha



Aloha means both hello and goodbye.
and to be perfectly honest, it makes a lot of sense.
saying goodbye means saying hello to another thing.
Goodbye Jersey, Hello Texas. (and vise versa) 
Goodbye Love, Hello Heartbreak. 
 Goodbye Craziness, Hello Peace. 
 Goodbye College, Hello Real World.


Goodbye and Hello can be both Happy and Sad. Yet everything is not the same. 

There is so much I could say but I will refrain for I must say Goodbye to this night and Hello to the morning
Once I've made wonderful friends with my pillow and traveled to the motion picture in my brain 
that never plays when i'm conscious. 




It's a tragedy really.

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
if I am to go on living in the body,
this will mean fruitful labor for me.
yet what shall I choose?
I do not know!
I am torn between the two;
I desire to depart and be with Christ,
Which is better by far;
But it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.
Convinced of this I know that I will remain,
and I will continue with all of you
for your progress and joy in the faith,
so that through my being with you again
your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me.
Philippians 1:21-26

No comments:

Post a Comment