Today we went to the Zoo.
I had fun obviously.
But spending so much time with so many little kids makes me really think.
I love being the age that I am.
I have come to realize, I like being a kid more than having to discipline/take care of them. (not that I don't like taking care of them by any means)
I'm making a list of all of the things I miss doing and have been doing that past week or so.
1. Finger Paint 2. Shadow Puppets 3. Eating animal crackers 4. Bubbles 5. Pretending 6. Watching cartoons 7. Disney movies 8. Making crazy noises/faces 9. Catching lizards 10. Swinging 11. Going to the park 12. Drawing with chalk 13. Play in the sandbox
And then I realize.
Out of the 13 things I have listed.
I regularly do 9 of them.
Who would have thought.
JOB 33:23-28
Verse 25-26 " Then his Flesh is renewed like a child's; it is restored as in the days of his youth. He prays to God and finds favor with him, he sees God's face and shouts for joy; he is restored by God to his righteous state."

No comments:
Post a Comment